Smart living at your fingertips with an easy-to-use app. Set up your smart devices and manage your price plans all in one place with the Vodafone Smart App (also known as the V by Vodafone app).
• Start every adventure with Neo, the smart kids watch featuring Disney. Neo, the smart kids watch that gives children a sense of independence whilst you stay in touch. This app let’s you call and send messages to the watch, see it's location on a map and view a shared calendar, whilst kids learn and play with their favourite characters from Disney, Pixar, Star Wars and Marvel.
• Stay close to your favourite things with Curve, the smart GPS tracker. Curve comes with a keyring accessory to attach to almost anything. With this app, you can watch Curve move in real time, personalise your alerts, create your own Zones or choose different tracking modes to help save battery life
• Ride with confidence with Curve Bike light & GPS tracker. Curve bike tracker easily attaches to your seatpost, helping you to feel safer on the roads and connected to your bike when you’re not. With this app you can check on your bike's location on the map, and activate the Security Mode which includes Movement Alerts and a Siren. You can use the app to create Zones for personalised alerts, and check on your rides history through the insights tab.
Curve the smart GPS tracker, Curve Bike light & GPS tracker and Neo the smart kids watch customers can set up and enjoy all the features using this one app.
Connect your other Smart Tech devices with the Vodafone Smart SIM (previously known as the V-Sim by Vodafone)
Compatible with a range of devices such as 4G cameras, dash cams and personal trackers. Enjoy low flat monthly price plans that you can easily set up and manage with the Vodafone Smart App.
Not all products are available in all countries
Create super realistic slime and play with it on your mobile device. Relax your mind and discover our unique ASMR experience. Stretch your slime, squish it, knead it, pop it - just like you would with real slime or putty. Enjoy that oddly satisfying feeling right from your phone or tablet.
With a huge selection of slimes types, decorations and colors to create with, this app is for slime beginners and pro slime experts, young and old, boys and girls. You can even share the experience by sending slime gifts for your friends to enjoy on their own devices.
[Is what a dog needs a ball or a snack?]
How does my dog feel?
Dogs express a lot of emotions through barking.
But it's hard for us to know why dogs bark.
Is there any easier way to understand the dog's mind?
Wouldn't the dog alone feel anxious?
It's hard to know just by looking at it through CCTV.
Is the dog doing the right amount of exercise every day?
Can you know how many calories the dog burned through exercise?
All of this can be solved with a Petpuls.
■Real-time timeline function.
- You can check your emotions/activity through the timeline.
- The comment function on the emotions/activity posted on the timeline.
- You can search past emotions/activity on the timeline.
- Provide a dog's condition by combining emotions and activities.
■Check your dog's activity.
- Provide the total travel distance that the dog has moved.
- It uses a 3-axis acceleration sensor to provide the highest instantaneous speed for dogs.
- Calories consumed by exercise according to the amount of activity of the dog are provided.
- Support for dog walking mode and check walking records.
■Check your dog's emotions.
- Emotional evaluation function through voice recognition of dogs.
- Four emotional state expression functions by analyzing voice data.
- The function of checking the past emotions of dogs.
- Petpuls Lite analyzes emotions with my pet sounds recorded on mobile phones without a petpuls device.
If you have any questions, please contact [Settings>1:1 Inquiry] in the app or [email protected] You can also check frequently asked questions through [Settings > FAQ] in the app.
- Location: To obtain the Petpuls device connecting SSID & Wi-Fi info when adding devices.
The Henden VSD Pump with Bluetooth is an energy efficient pool pump with a unique water-cooled motor to capture noise and vibrations, so it operates super quietly. When connected to Bluetooth and this easy to use app, the pool owner or operator has total control over the speed which the pump needs to operate – ensuring it’s running when you need it to be!
• Create custom schedules per day or per week
• Adjust pump speed at any time
LIVING & BREATHING CONNECTIONS
People are not one-size-fits-all. They’re complex, and often present themselves differently depending on the context. With @buzz, you finally have the freedom to express yourself however you want, to whomever you want, whenever you want.
FOCUS ON THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER
Don’t waste your time sorting through the outdated information of people you barely know. Share your life with your friends, family, and other important people in your life.
EXPRESS YOURSELF THE WAY YOU WANT: Cultivate different profiles (a.k.a. “personas”) for different contexts. You decide the level of information that specific groups can access.
CONNECT WITH PEOPLE YOU TRUST: If someone breaks your trust or doesn’t need certain information anymore, all you have to do is unshare your data with them.
KEEP YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY UPDATED: Instantly share images, important updates, and contact information with a handpicked group of people — and update this information in one location only.
UNLOCK A WORLD OF ALTERNATIVE APPS: Once you’ve got the hang of @buzz, it’ll be easier to get started on other apps on the @platform.
PRIVACY INCLUDED: Everything you share on @buzz is end-to-end encrypted and totally secure.
@buzz is currently in beta, with more features to come. To test other privacy-centric apps, please visit https://atsign.com/early-access-program/.
@buzz is a Flutter app built on the @platform, a technology that is transforming Internet experience by putting you in control of your data. Learn more at https://atsign.com.
"Our community, helping each other"
ANYTIMES offers a platform where you could meet with your neighbors and help each other through smartphone.
◆Introduced many times on Japanese media such as TVs, magazines, newspapers, and internet media.
◆What you can do with ANYTIMES◆
You can mainly do 4 things with ANYTIMES
(1) Ask for your neighbors help by creating task tickets
・Want to move furnitures but not to an extent to use moving companies
・Want to learn something but going to school is too much
・Too busy with work to cook for dinner
・Too busy to clean your room
・Want to consult with someone about something
You can ask for your neighbors help in the above case.
(2) Apply for task ticket and help neighbors
Earn extra money in your spare time by providing help to your neighbors
(3) Make money by selling your skills as service tickets
・Want to spend free time more wisely
・Want to make full use of skills but no opportunities
・Want to make money but need more flexibility
In the case above, you can sell your skills by creating service tickets.
Someone might want to try your unique service.
(4) Purchase service tickets and experience their unique services
Same yoga lesson can be different if done by different people. Experience unique service by your neighbors.
◆Characteristics of ANYTIMES◆
(1) Easy ticket creation
You can create task or service tickets anytimes through web or smartphone.
(2) Safe payment
Payment goes through ANYTIMES.
It's safer because pre-payment by one user will be paid to another after completing transactions.
(3) Evaluate each other
Users evaluate each other after transactions.
The more transactions occur, more reputation you earn.
Basically no fee
※No registration fee, monthly fee, posting fee, credit card fee.
We take fees only in the following case.
・Whenever applicants of task tickets or sellers of service tickets complete transactions: 15% of transaction volume
・Bank withdrawal fees: 165JPY（withdrawal more than 30,000JPY：258JPY、for Rakuten Bank users：51JPY）
Feel free to contact us should you have any questions and so on
■Official Facebook Page■
■Official Twitter Page■
■Official WEB site■
[Countdown Days] is a small tool to help you record important days in your life and remind you of the arrival of important days.
Fresh and simple design style, free illustration background, let you record the extraordinary days that belong to you at will.
How many days have you been in this world?
Anniversary of falling in love?
How many days are left before the exam?
How many days are left for the once-a-year trip?
How many weeks of fitness lasted?
The day when the rent is paid?
1. Multiple counting methods: countdown days, positive days, and count weeks.
2. Custom background: define the background for each event
3. Custom classification: work, life, study, holidays, etc., to help you manage easily
4. Put on top: the most important events
5. Archived: View archived events and review important days that have passed
6. Desktop widget: you can see recent events on the desktop
7. Support sorting: expiration date sorting, title rising and falling sorting, creation time rising and falling sorting
8. Digital password: protect your privacy
9. One-click sharing: share your unique event pictures
Welcome to Cogo! Securely connect your bank account to track your footprint in real time, every time you spend. See where you’re already saving carbon and learn what you can do next to reduce your footprint even more.
Take control of your carbon footprint!
Featured by The Independent, Forbes, BBC News, The Sunday Times, Vogue, Financial Times and City A.M. Built by the team behind the NatWest, RBS and Ulster Bank carbon trackers.
** About Cogo **
Built by our team of world leading carbon footprint specialists and data scientists, Cogo calculates your personalised carbon footprint in real time. You can see your footprint when you securely link your first bank account via the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) approved Open Banking technology.
Our personalised carbon calculator will show you where you’re already saving carbon and what you can do next to reduce your footprint even more.
- Track your carbon footprint in real-time through your bank transactions
- See where you're already saving carbon
- Commit to climate actions to reduce your footprint even more
- Offset your remaining footprint to go carbon-neutral
** Banks Available on Cogo **
Nearly all UK banks and credit cards are available via Open Banking. The few not yet available include: American Express, Triodos, Co-op Bank and Metro Bank.
** PRIVACY AND SECURITY (Open Banking) **
Cogo is powered by Open Banking which is regulated and approved by the Financial Conduct Authority. This means your data is securely stored and encrypted so it can only be used for features that are necessary to the Cogo experience. You only give us permission to VIEW your transactions via Open Banking and you can withdraw this at any time.
Cogo is registered with the Financial Conduct Authority (Reference number: 848736) acting as an agent of consents.online (reference number 792642). We have been approved by the FCA to act as an appointed agent of a registered Account Information Service Provider (AISP). Cogo uses the same state-of-the art security and encryption measures as adopted by all major banks.
Find out more about our open banking here: https://cogo.co/user-faqs#what-is-open-banking
Have you ever wondered what the moon's phase was when you were born, or whether you're one of the special people that have Ophiuchus as your Sun constellation?
Birthdate Analyzer can provide you with this and 27 other pieces of information related to your (or anyone else's!) birthdate, such as:
- Birthstone (British, US Classic and US modern),
- Chinese Zodiac Weekday/Year Animal, Yin/Yang, Element, Earthly Branch and Heavenly Stem
- Days until the next birthday
- Birth Flower (both traditional and US)
- Mayan Age
- Mayan date of birth
- Monday's Child Poem verse
- Moon Phase and illumination
- Sun Number
- Birth Tree
- Birth Colour
- Western Zodiac Sun Constellation
- Western Zodiac Sun Sign
Simply enter a date of birth (which is not stored or transmitted anywhere, we promise!) and press go and you will be presented with a unique list of information related to it.
More "relationships" are coming in the pipeline, so watch out for updates (or send us a request!)