Unlock the full version
As President Rayne, lead the nation of Sordland in your first term of this text-based RPG. Navigate a political drama driven by conversations with your cabinet members. With looming war, rooted corruption, economic crisis and reform needed, the choices fall on your shoulders.
The prologue and the first turn of the game are available for free, while the full game in-app purchase allows you to experience the entire story.
The game is only available in the English language.
- Weighty, dramatic conversations: Navigate intricate conversations in this 400K-word branching political drama.
- Every choice has consequences: Make difficult choices on security, economy, diplomacy and more.
- Even outside the office, your values and beliefs will be challenged.
- Make allies and enemies: Interact with a wide array of characters with different personalities and ideologies.
- The oath of office versus family and values: See the real impact of the choices made in office on your family and close relationships.
- Pay attention to current events: Follow the situation in Sordland through reports and news.
- What will your legacy be?: You can take the country in many different directions, resulting in one of 9 different major endings.
- Every decision you make is final: there is an autosave feature that does not allow loading earlier saves. Make choices carefully.
* “Through a combination of a choose-your-own-adventure-style visual novel and a Paradox-esque game, you have to pull the young republic out of a terrible recession while dealing with entrenched, corrupt political factions and a looming border conflict.” - PC Gamer
* “The press will lie. Parliament will ask you to sign bills with misleading titles. The people will inspire a song called "My Electorate Are Stupid Pigs". Your principles may be your strongest weapon or your downfall. This is politics. This is Suzerain.” - Rock Paper Shotgun
* “The nuanced dilemmas it presents, set against a detailed and convincing backdrop of mid-20th century history in a fictional world, make it one of the most fascinating political strategy games of the past several years.” - VICE
1.0.3 Patch - Added 86 game achievements, challenges, and Play Games Services implementation - Added location-based pricing, including currency symbol to buy game button - Added warning message for no internet connection and buy full game - Fixed missing Bergia Special Zone decree - Removed incorrect constitutional proposal change - Fixed mute function and symbol disconnect - Removed wrong close button for the newspaper tab - Added scrollbar to main menu and hamburger menu to fit all tabs
You can experience all the contents of the game for free. The game has integrated my 100 day map of world change. Click the first one to enter my 100 day map of world change.
Unlimited currency, click on the avatar to get it.
Mod Menu（Swipe down to open） Imitation GTA V2