Morse Mania is a fun and educational game that helps you master the Morse code by advancing through 270 exciting levels in either audio, visual or vibration mode.
In both the receiving and sending modes, the app starts with the easiest letters (E and T) and moves to more complicated ones. Once you master all the letters, it teaches you numbers and other symbols, and then proceeds to Prosigns, Q-codes, abbreviations, words, Callsigns, phrases and sentences.
- 135 levels teach you to recognize (receive) 26 Latin letters, numbers, 18 punctuation marks, 20 non-Latin extensions, procedure signs (prosigns), Q-codes, most popular abbreviations, words, callsigns, phrases and sentences.
- Another 135 levels teach and train you to send the Morse code.
- 5 output modes: audio (default), blinking light, flashlight, vibration and light + sound.
- 7 different keys for sending Morse code (e.g. iambic key).
- 52 challenge levels test and consolidate your knowledge.
- Custom level: create your own level to practice symbols of your choice. Save your own list of symbols and load anytime.
- NEW! “Playground” to test and train your Morse code sending skills.
- Smart learning: custom level choice is pre-populated with symbols where you made the mistakes most recently.
- Support for external keyboard.
- Hints (for free!) when you need help.
- Explore mode: if you want to hear the symbols, or see a list of prosigns, Q-codes & other abbreviations and hear their sound representation.
- 4 themes to choose from, from bright to dark.
- 9 different keyboard layouts: QWERTY, AZERTY, QWERTZ, ABCDEF, Dvorak, Colemak, Maltron, Workman, Halmak.
- Randomize letter/symbol positions for each level (to ensure you're not just learning the position of the symbols on the keyboard).
- Absolutely no ads.
- Works completely offline.
Completely customize the app:
- Adjustable speed: from 5 to 45 WPM (words per minute). Less than 20 is not recommended though, as it doesn't help you to actually learn the language.
- Adjustable sound frequency: 400 to 1000 Hz.
- Adjustable Farnsworth speed: from 5 to 45 WPM. Determines how long are the spaces between letters.
- Adjustable difficulty level for sending the Morse code.
- Disable/enable the progress circle in Settings.
- Settings for progress speed, review time, time pressure and lives in challenges.
- Setting for background noise: to better support some Bluetooth earphones that keep disconnecting from the phone while you play, or just to make it more challenging.
- Ability to jump to the past levels to revise, or skip some if you're already familiar with certain characters.
- Ability to reset mistakes and levels.
Read our dedicated blog posts to get the most out of the game.
Have any comments, questions or advice? Don't hesitate to email us, we'll reply right away!
Have fun learning!
mod menu 1. The game is three times faster than before 2. Post office Unlimited Gifts (can't be opened at the same time with game speed 3) 3. Including all maps (including rooms and furniture) 4. Include all roles Tips: When your installation fails, please refer to the following solutions Please try to download and install another version of the game Please check whether the same game already exists on the phone; if so, please uninstall it first; when uninstalling, the local archive will be cleared; after uninstalling, try to install again Please check whether the phone memory is sufficient, if not, please clear the phone memory first, and try to install again
1.Unlock all characters 2.Unlock all maps 3.Unlock all furniture Tips: When your installation fails, please refer to the following solutions Please try to install and download another game version Please check whether the same game already exists on the phone; if it exists, please uninstall it first; when uninstalling, the local archive will be cleared; after uninstallation, try to install again Please check whether the phone memory is sufficient. If the memory is insufficient, please clear the phone memory first and try to install again.
1.Unlock all maps 2.Unlock all characters 3.Unlock all items
This game can experience the full content
Experience the full content
My PlayHome Plus is iGeneration's doll house. Imagine a doll house where your child can use everything, even closets, TVs, and showers. Here you can fry eggs and feed family pizzas. You can pour drinks, blow bubbles and turn off lights here. Imagine a doll house. The fragments inside cannot be lost and will never break. Imagine if it was designed so that even 2-year-olds could use it, but it was detailed enough to entertain 8-year-olds. Imagine a doll house that can excite and fascinate your child for hours, months, and years... My PlayHome is the original and best doll house application. With large-scale interaction, your children can explore and use everything in the house. The character eats, sleeps, bathes, brushes teeth, etc. Want to make the room darker? Draw the curtains! Want to change the music? Put different CDs in the stereo! No other doll house app comes close to this in terms of interactivity, detail, ease of use and simple fun! Introduce my PLAYHOME PLUS! My PlayHome Plus combines all the original My PlayHome applications into a huge world! Now you can jump between houses, shops, schools, and hospitals without having to switch between apps. * Including the free original My PlayHome house! * Already have other My PlayHome apps? You can add them to the game town for free! My PlayHome Plus will detect which other My PlayHome applications you have installed and then provide you with these areas for free. New Field! A new shopping center is being built in town! They are still working hard, but they have opened a food court! There are 4 brand new fast food restaurants to relax in: * Pizza shop * Sushi * coffee shop * Burgers and hot dogs Classic kids app For the past ten years, my PlayHome application has been attracting children and created a new type of children's application. My PlayHome is trusted by parents because it is made by parents who also care about what their children play on their devices. * No social networks, push notifications or registration * No third-party advertising *No need to connect to the internet * No subscription * No in-app purchases of consumables My PlayHome Plus provides in-app purchases in the My PlayHome application for the first time, specifically for acquiring new game areas. In the past, we will release these new areas as a completely independent application and link them with other applications. However, this has become less practical over the years, so I decided to use in-app purchases with caution for this purpose. We *never*will* use in-app purchases in exploitative ways, such as buying virtual currency to "buy" things in a store, or making endless small purchases for trivial virtual products. It’s understandable if you don’t want to use In App Purchases, the classic My PlayHome application can still use the same content without In App Purchases: * My Game House * My PlayHome store *My PlayHome Hospital * My PlayHome school However, new content cannot be used outside of My PlayHome Plus, such as mall food courts. Please note that in-app purchases cannot be shared with Google Play’s Family Library. We apologize for this, but Google has not made this possible.