Learn 3500 English nouns, adjectives and verbs to enrich your vocabulary. Memorize most common English words. Listen pronunciation of the words. Learn with word games, phrases and word lists. Use flash cards to master frequently used, core vocabulary.
Build a daily habit of learning 5 words a day to see long term progress.
- Flip the flashcards to find out the meaning of the English words.
- Swipe right if you learned the word.
- Swipe left if you want the card to be shown again in the future.
- Listen pronunciation of the English words, verbs, phrases and adjectives.
- Track your progress in each level.
- Images provided in the back of the card to help you remember the words naturally. New images are being added.
- Review learned words.
- Play word games to practice in an entertaining way.
- Earn points by learning and practicing. Then unlock phrases and word lists.
- Favorite words and stats.
- Common words for all levels: A1,A2,B1,B2,C1,C2
- Unlock Phrasebook and word lists as you progress for several topics.
- Translation corrections & bug fixes - Word game - Practice and review vocabulary by their difficulty. - Introducing Practices & Games. Now you can practice the words you learned. - Introducing Phrases and word lists. Earn points by learning and practicing. Then unlock phrases and word lists. - Now you can keep track of your vocabulary, favorite words and stats. - Premium features: Sync your progress & unlimited hints for games
Welcome to the Roblox Skins Master Robux Game, get new free roblox skins and create custom appearance from any material currently available in the Roblox regardless of its price and store several skins.
Roblox Skins Master Robux have a lot of Roblox skins for you to choose from. We have collected 1,000 juicy roblox skins for unbridled fun. Skins roblox for boys and skins for girls.
If you are a fan of Roblox skins like us, then this Roblox Skins Master Robux is for you. Download and get many different skins for your character for every taste.
Download Roblox Skins Master Robux for free right now and enjoy it.
NEET (AIPMT) All previous years Questions with Solutions from 2000 to 2021 with the best explanation for Biology, Physics, Chemistry.
** Here you can practice as well as give mock test on those previous years questions of NEET and Check your performance.
**This app is completely free!!!
** Here are the chapter on Biology -
1. The Living World
2. Biological Classification
3. Plant Kingdom
4. Animal Kingdom
5. Morphology of Flowering Plants
6. Anatomy of Flowering Plants
7. Structural Organisation in Animals
8. Cell -The Unit of Life
10. Cell Cycle and Cell Division
11. Transport in Plants
12. Mineral Nutrition
13. Photosynthesis in Higher Plants
14. Respiration in Plants
15. Plant Growth and Development
16. Digestion and Absorption
17. Breathing and Exchange of Gases
18. Body Fluids and Circulation
19. Excretory Products and Their Elimination
20. Locomotion and Movement
21. Neural Control and Coordination
22. Chemical Coordination and Integration
23. Reproduction in Organisms
24. Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
25. Human Reproduction
26. Reproductive Health
27. Principles of Inheritance and Variation
28. Molecular Basis of Inheritance
30. Human Health and Diseases
31. Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
32. Microbes in Human Welfare
33. Biotechnology: Principles and Processes
34. Biotechnology and Its Applications
35. Organisms and Populations
37. Biodiversity and Conservation
38. Environmental Issues
** Here are the chapter on Physics -
1. Physics and measurement
3. Laws of motion
4. Work, energy, and power
5. Rotational motion
8. Properties of solids and liquids
9. Electronic devices
10. Kinetic theory of gases
11. Oscillations and waves
12. Current electricity
13. Magnetic effects of current and magnetism
14. Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
15. Electromagnetic waves
18. Modern Physics
** Here are the chapter on Chemistry -
1. Some basic concepts in chemistry
2. States of matter
3. Atomic structure
4. Chemical bonding and molecular structure
5. Chemical thermodynamics
8. Redox reactions and electrochemistry
9. Chemical kinetics
10. Surface chemistry
11. Purification and characterization of organic compounds
13. Chemistry in everyday life
14. Principles related to practical chemistry
15. Organic compounds containing halogens
16. Organic compounds containing oxygen
17. Organic compounds containing nitrogen
19. Some basic principles of organic chemistry
21. Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
23. Block elements
24. P Block elements group 13 to group 18 elements
25. d - and f - block elements
26. Co-ordination compounds
27. Environmental chemistry
28. General principles and processes of isolation of metals
Brainscape’s SMART FLASHCARDS foster hyper-efficient studying and strong habits to DOUBLE your learning speed, with the strongest implementation of spaced repetition and active recall of any flashcard app on the planet! (And probably in the universe, assuming some super intelligent alien species out there hasn’t beaten us to it.)
With a knowledge bank created by millions of global users and experts, you can FIND, MAKE, and SHARE flashcards anytime, anywhere, and on any device, while keeping all your content meticulously ORGANIZED and seamlessly IN SYNC across web, mobile, and all your devices.
How does it work? Brainscape’s intelligent study system has been designed in accordance with decades of proven cognitive science to help you learn faster and remember longer than with any other flashcard app. (And we don’t waste time on games. Our flashcards are for serious learners.)
Brainscape distills any subject down into bite-sized facts (neatly organized into decks and classes), which are posed as question-and-answer pairs, compelling you to actively recall information from scratch. You then rate how well you know each concept on a scale of 1 to 5, and Brainscape determines the perfect time interval at which to repeat that flashcard again.
If you know the answer well, you’ll see that flashcard less often; if you don’t know it well, you’ll see it again and again, at frequent intervals, until it’s deeply ingrained into your brain. And it’s this totally unique combination of active recall, self-assessment (metacognition), and spaced repetition that is scientifically proven to significantly slash your required study time!
Where do all of Brainscape’s awesome flashcards come from? Three places:
THE WORLD’S TOP EXPERTS. Brainscape partners with top publishers, schools, and educators to create comprehensive collections of certified flashcards for a diverse array of subjects, from foreign languages (we are the best language-learning tool in the world) to high-stakes exams like the AP series, MBE (bar exam), Series 7, NCLEX, MCAT, and more.
YOUR PEERS. Top students, professors, teachers, tutorpreneurs, and businesses around the world have created over 1 million subjects that are available to search on Brainscape’s Knowledge Genome.
YOU! You can easily create and organize thousands of multimedia flashcards featuring text, images, and even audio files, both on Brainscape’s website AND within the app itself. You can also share your decks with your classmates and collaboratively develop content together.
How much does it cost? Creating and sharing great flashcards is FREE. (Woohoo!) And for unlimited access to ALL of Brainscape's user-generated and premium, expert-curated content, as well as optional features, like bookmarks and card reversibility, you can upgrade to Pro for $9.99 (monthly), $41.99 (every 6 months), or $59.99 (annually). Alternatively, you can unlock a LIFETIME of learning with Brainscape for a one-time cost of only $129.99 American dolla billz.
What’s on the horizon? It’s our vision to empower everyone, everywhere to rise to the challenge of personalized forever-learning. And for this reason, we love hearing from our community of users: it’s through your feedback that we can continue to innovate our learning platform to be more convenient, efficient, and even fun and social to use!
Welcome to toca life world Guia tip and happy beach tricks, we provide guides, tips, tricks and tutorial of Toca Life World of Toca Boca Guia, video walkthrough of how to get three stars of each level, Solutions, Answers, Walkthrough, and Cheats of toca life christmas, enjoy!
Toca Life World is a popular game published on Android Google Play And IOS APP Store.
Game Highlights toca life after school :
1. Make storylines, build characters and create your own world.
2. Including the first 8 positions and 39 characters.
3. Do whatever you want, then you are right.
Create stories and build your own world with toca life hair salon. You’ll get all the fun of your other favorite Toca Life apps such as City, Vacation, Office, Hospital, and more, all together in one place. You can visit Bop City, a vibrant city area with 8 different locations for you to discover, like the hairdresser, the shopping mall and food court, or even an apartment. It’s a great start when you want to build your own world!
1. Build characters in toca life hospital free free toca life dentist for free, create stories, and play the way you want.
2. This is your own world where you build characters and create stories your way.
3. Check back every week and discover exclusive surprise gifts!
You can even go further and create stories with your favorite characters in any location you want. Want to take a pet to School? Go for it. Take the doctor to the Salon and dye her hair green? Rock on. In Toca Life World you’re the boss. Build characters, create stories, and play the way you want.
This is NOT an OFFICIAL application from Guide and tips of toca life christmas ice skating village this application only contains a guide and tips, this application has followed the rules of "fair use".
If you feel we have violated the copyright, trademark or use of trademarks that violate the rules, please immediately contact us, so we can immediately delete them.
This application is made by fans of free games to help other players win the game and this is not a game and this is not an official application.
Welcome to Galaxy Kids, a fun Chinese language learning app for kids and the best way for preschool children to learn Chinese as a second language! ⭐🇨🇳
Galaxy Kids is a free-to-use mandarin Chinese learning application for kids ages 3-6 years old to learn daily conversation and improve pronunciation! The app is developed using animated AI characters, speech recognition, and live teachers. 🐼 Children will enjoy varieties of stories, flashcards, word games, and Chinese-easy songs while having fun improving Chinese linguistic skills.🐾
Our lovable AI Buddies will serve as your children’s friends and tutors to guide them on the step-by-step learning path 🐱🐰 Galaxy Kids is designed for beginner learners with zero background in Mandarin as a home learning tool.Our learning path will teach children over 1000 new words, 50 sentence frames, and most importantly, develop interest and confidence to speak Chinese in daily life.
Our curriculum is based on the YCT standard, packed with numerous storybooks, interactive Chinese lessons for kids, Chinese conversations for children, and many more!
⭐ Why Choose Galaxy Kids Chinese?
*Inspire kids to speak Chinese frequently, confidently, and correctly.
*Adopt correct Chinese pronunciation.
*Fun activities that keep babies, preschool kids engaged with interactive animation.
*Learn over 1,000 imperative Chinese words through speaking practices.
*Developed by curriculum and children's education specialists, kid-friendly and has no advertisement.
⭐ Main Features:
Highly structured YCT-based curriculum that teaches Chinese speaking lessons to children from beginner to advanced levels in the form of fun and interactive animation filled with songs, flashcards, conversation exercises, fun games, and Chinese speaking activities.
The speech lab allows you to get real-time feedback on your pronunciation!
Practice essential Chinese conversations in real-world scenarios such as self-introduction, food ordering, transportation, and many more!
⭐ Other Features:
* Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology motivates children to practice Chinese speaking regularly with our adorable cartoon characters.
* A variety of learning styles promote memory and language retention to ensure the best Chinese language learning experience for kids.
* A step-by-step curriculum learning with over 2000+ Chinese language activities and 400+ Chinese speaking lessons for children.
* Attention-grabbing educational games for baby and kids
* Real-time Chinese pronunciation correction.
* 100+ Chinese learning songs for kids and interactive children story books
* Parent Dashboard provides parents the ability to track children’s learning progress
Galaxy Kids is a free-to-use app with subscription upgrades that offers the learners a full and unlimited usage of fun games, videos, activities, songs, word games, storybooks, baby content, and updates on the application.
⭐ How it works:
* Enjoy unlimited app usage and access to all fun content updated weekly.
* Once you subscribe to one of our plans, the subscriptions are renewed monthly, semi-annually, or annually according to the package.
* Your subscription is valid on any device registered to your Galaxy Kids account.
* Payment is charged from your Google account when your purchase is confirmed.
* You can manage your subscription or disable automatic renewal on the account settings page.
* The cost of a current subscription cannot be refunded and service cannot be stopped in the middle of a billing period.
Term of Use: https://galaxykids.ai/termsandconditions/
This app is designed to help anyone that is new to PLCs and wants to learn the basics of "How a PLC works" and PLAY with a simple simulator to experiment with some simple programming. The app consist of three main sections, "How a PLC works", "PLC Block Diagram" and the PLC Simulator. The PLC Simulator allows the beginner to learn simple programming skills with 3 timers, 2 counters, 6 compare instructions, 2 Binary outputs and 3 RES outputs. The user interface is very friendly. For first time users, there is an information icon that shows just how easy this app is to program.
This app also helps people better understand the exam-off instruction -[/]-, the "Seal-In" or "Latching" logic, such as a motor start/stop circuit and much more.
Enjoy the fast growing world of PLCs.
My daughter found it very useful for her Mechatronics class.
Try it, you will like it.
Want to learn Korean but Hangeul too difficult? Korean is not difficult. Hangeul is a scientific language. You can learn easily through Hangeul Table. Now you can listen to the conversations of Korean Artist and know the words they use! A Hangeul Table that can only be found in Wiseeonni! You too will be able to read Korean right now!
Apakah Anda ingin belajar bahasa Korea, tetapi Hangeul(huruf bahasa Korea) terlalu sulit? Bahasa Korea tidak sulit. Hangul adalah bahasa ilmiah. Anda dapat belajar dengan mudah melalui Tabel Hangul. Sekarang Anda dapat mendengarkan percakapan artist Korea dan mengetahui kata-kata yang mereka gunakan! Table Korea yang hanya bisa ditemukan di wiseeonni! Anda juga akan dapat membaca bahasa Korea sekarang!
تطبيق أهل القانون هو تطبيق تعليمي و يتم فيه شرح كل ما يتعلق بكليات الحقوق و القانون و الشريعه و اللغه العربيه و أصول الدين و معهد معاوني القضاء و كلية الشرطه ، نعمل في هذا التطبيق علي شرح و تبسيط المحتوي العلمي و مراجعته و ذلك من الجانب النظري أما من الجانب العملي أو التطبيقي نوفر لك إختبارات بصفه دوريه علي مدار العام ، بالإضافه الي نشر المحتوي العلمي بصيغة pdf ، و عمل دبلومات معتمده في كل تخصص ، بالإضافة الي متابعه دوريه و خدمة عملاء و دعم فني و يمكنك التواصل مع المحاضر نفسه من خلال التطبيق ، بالإضافه الي جوائز قيمه جدا للمتفوقين ، كل ذلك و أكثر متوفر مع منصة أهل القانون التعليمية .
Over 6.4 Million Users Worldwide!!
Have you ever wondered how to say "I love you" in another language? Find out on HiNative! Ask any questions about English, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, French, Chinese, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, German, Italian, and over a hundred other languages and dialects. Get answers to your questions from native speakers in a matter of minutes.
Spread the language learning love by helping other users learn your native language.
Welcome to the friendliest, most helpful language learning community in the world, where you can ask whatever you want and learn for free.
The #1 online language learning app for language learners.
Over 5.4 million registered users worldwide.
Google Play's Best of 2019
Audio Uploads - Want to check your pronunciation? Curious about a certain area’s accent? Need some handy phrases for your upcoming trip abroad? Just record your questions and ask. Let the world hear you!
Correction Function - Have your writing corrected by native speakers!When you post in your target language, native speakers will show you natural ways to say what you want to say.
You can receive corrections to your messages with friends, work emails, journal entries, speeches, etc.
Search Function - Use the search function to find questions containing your search word and have the word translated by Google Translate at the same time.
Instantly search through the 14,000,000 (and counting) questions posted on HiNative to find the answer you are looking for.
Question Formats - Asking questions made simple. All you need to know are the words, phrases, or sentences that you need help with, and HiNative question formats will do the rest. We automatically translate your questions into other users’ native languages. Learn how to speak a language without knowing how to speak it in the first place!
Pictures - Not sure how to write something? No problem! Sometimes a picture is better than words. Upload images of signs, menus, labels, and even that rad Chinese character you’re considering getting a tattoo of. Just snap a picture and ask away!
Ask About Countries & Cultures - Traveling soon? Moving abroad? Ask natives the important questions that only locals can answer. Get information about local customs, famous landmarks, the cheapest (but tastiest) restaurants, or even opinions on current events. You can also ask questions which are not on a dictionary or translator!
Over 110 Languages to Learn - You can ask about English (US), Japanese, Korean, Spanish (Spain), French (France), Simplified Chinese (China), Russian, Arabic, Spanish (Mexico), Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Traditional Chinese (Taiwan), German, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Thai, Ukrainian, Turkish, Vietnamese, English (UK), Spanish (Columbia), Polish, Norwegian, Indonesian, Malaysian, Klingon, and many more!
Unlike a dictionary, web search, or translation software, HiNative provides you with customized example sentences, responses to your follow-up questions, and tips to improve your pronunciation. Ask about vocabulary, how to write and speak, pronunciation, grammar, and get great tips from native speakers. You can even practice your listening comprehension!
HiNative brings the entire world to your fingertips, wherever you are. It’s never been this easy to connect, help, and learn. Try HiNative today and change the way you study languages for the better.
HiNative is run by the creators of Lang-8, one of the most popular language learning sites on the web, with over a million users worldwide.
Lang-8 - http://lang-8.com/
Please send feedback and comments to: [email protected]
Use HiNative on the Web at: https://hinative.com/
Come say Hi on:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/hinative/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/HiNativeEN