Listen to the rumble and the roar!
Hear the mighty rush of the engine as it calls, Chooga-choo-choo!
Train First Grade Learning Games was lovingly crafted for your young ones whose passion for train override their love for learning. This two-in-one app is infused with a train-themed animation, set to capture your children’s attention for an exciting playtime and rewarding learning experience, hitting two birds in one stone. It’s a perfect educational tool for your first-grader so they can absorb and practice the key skills for First Grade Math and English
The fun-filled English exercises highlights reading, writing and critical thinking skills through activities such involving vocabulary, contractions, spelling and more. The Math drills on one hand, focuses on problem solving, making connections and decisions in real life through activities that enhances your first graders’ facility in counting, comparison, math operations, etc..
• Fractions – understand and identify fractions using visual models.
• Number Sorting – arrange the numbers to ascending or descending order
• Math Bingo – develop arithmetic fluency by answering addition exercises with the help of a fun bingo board.
• Counting – reinforce counting skills by counting in multiples of 2s, 4s, 5s, and 10s.
• Addition and Subtraction – build up fluency of math operations by completing the simple addition or subtraction equations.
• Size Games – compare and sort objects from smallest to biggest.
• Parts of a Sentence – familiarize and identify frequently occurring nouns, verbs or adjectives
• Contractions – know the placement of apostrophe to form contractions. Familiarize commonly contracted phrases.
• Spelling – strengthen letter recognition by matching the letter to its shadow and learn the correct spelling of Grade 1 target words.
• Line – build up the vocabulary and motor skills by drawing a line to match the animal name and its picture.
• Word Bingo – develop listening comprehension and learn more sight words by identifying the spoken word from the bingo board list.
• Alphabet and vowels – facilitate the ability to identify and sort the alphabet and vowels through a pop-the-bubble activity.
• Introducing a charming Family Play train conductor to brighten up each game.
• Provides a variety of interactive and stimulating activities in one sitting
• Relevant and useful for first graders as it targets core skills on Grade 1 Math and English
• Can be used as a supplement for first graders who are having difficulty with Math and English
• Reinforces learning with positive encouragement for correct answers and gentle redirection for incorrect ones
• Allows mastery of skills: some activities have many levels of difficulty
• Two-in-one: covers fundamental skills in both Math and English
While acting as a channel for parent’s to bond with their children during family play time it can also be a tool for parents to become involved in their child’s learning through coaching. Parents can also monitor their children’s performance in each activity through the learning stat board that shows their scores and percentages.
We believe that children learn best in a warm, fun and relaxed environment, hence this app features a variety of activities that will engage every child’s attention and is a surefire means to give your child’s learning skills a boost.
Now you can work seamlessly while your young scholar is busy learning and having fun.
Come, see the happy train glide through!
Finally! Bugs are out!
mod menu 1. The game is three times faster than before 2. Post office Unlimited Gifts (can't be opened at the same time with game speed 3) 3. Including all maps (including rooms and furniture) 4. Include all roles Tips: When your installation fails, please refer to the following solutions Please try to download and install another version of the game Please check whether the same game already exists on the phone; if so, please uninstall it first; when uninstalling, the local archive will be cleared; after uninstalling, try to install again Please check whether the phone memory is sufficient, if not, please clear the phone memory first, and try to install again
1.Unlock all characters 2.Unlock all maps 3.Unlock all furniture Tips: When your installation fails, please refer to the following solutions Please try to install and download another game version Please check whether the same game already exists on the phone; if it exists, please uninstall it first; when uninstalling, the local archive will be cleared; after uninstallation, try to install again Please check whether the phone memory is sufficient. If the memory is insufficient, please clear the phone memory first and try to install again.
1.Unlock all maps 2.Unlock all characters 3.Unlock all items
This game can experience the full content
Experience the full content
My PlayHome Plus is iGeneration's doll house. Imagine a doll house where your child can use everything, even closets, TVs, and showers. Here you can fry eggs and feed family pizzas. You can pour drinks, blow bubbles and turn off lights here. Imagine a doll house. The fragments inside cannot be lost and will never break. Imagine if it was designed so that even 2-year-olds could use it, but it was detailed enough to entertain 8-year-olds. Imagine a doll house that can excite and fascinate your child for hours, months, and years... My PlayHome is the original and best doll house application. With large-scale interaction, your children can explore and use everything in the house. The character eats, sleeps, bathes, brushes teeth, etc. Want to make the room darker? Draw the curtains! Want to change the music? Put different CDs in the stereo! No other doll house app comes close to this in terms of interactivity, detail, ease of use and simple fun! Introduce my PLAYHOME PLUS! My PlayHome Plus combines all the original My PlayHome applications into a huge world! Now you can jump between houses, shops, schools, and hospitals without having to switch between apps. * Including the free original My PlayHome house! * Already have other My PlayHome apps? You can add them to the game town for free! My PlayHome Plus will detect which other My PlayHome applications you have installed and then provide you with these areas for free. New Field! A new shopping center is being built in town! They are still working hard, but they have opened a food court! There are 4 brand new fast food restaurants to relax in: * Pizza shop * Sushi * coffee shop * Burgers and hot dogs Classic kids app For the past ten years, my PlayHome application has been attracting children and created a new type of children's application. My PlayHome is trusted by parents because it is made by parents who also care about what their children play on their devices. * No social networks, push notifications or registration * No third-party advertising *No need to connect to the internet * No subscription * No in-app purchases of consumables My PlayHome Plus provides in-app purchases in the My PlayHome application for the first time, specifically for acquiring new game areas. In the past, we will release these new areas as a completely independent application and link them with other applications. However, this has become less practical over the years, so I decided to use in-app purchases with caution for this purpose. We *never*will* use in-app purchases in exploitative ways, such as buying virtual currency to "buy" things in a store, or making endless small purchases for trivial virtual products. It’s understandable if you don’t want to use In App Purchases, the classic My PlayHome application can still use the same content without In App Purchases: * My Game House * My PlayHome store *My PlayHome Hospital * My PlayHome school However, new content cannot be used outside of My PlayHome Plus, such as mall food courts. Please note that in-app purchases cannot be shared with Google Play’s Family Library. We apologize for this, but Google has not made this possible.